How do I Conform?
1.To the norms and expectations of my family.
I'm sorry daddy, I tried to be perfect.
2. To the rules of school, the classroom, my teachers.
I just couldn't take it today. But they will never understand why I had to run out of class.
3. To the norms and expectations of my peers.
I wish I'd never told them I was gay, then maybe they wouldn't hate me so much.
4. To the rules of society and what is acceptable and appropriate human behaviour.
I'll just have to hide how I feel for the same sex. Thats the only way I'll ever be accepted. No one wants to be alone.
5. I conform to religious beliefs... God tells me I'm unnatural....or I choose not to conform to any. I don't think thats true at all, if there is a God, he made me this way.
6. I conform to the expectations of my partner. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, not thin enough, not attractive enough, not anything you want in a partner anymore. Who I love or hate. Let's forgive each other this time.